Friday, March 9, 2018

March Playlist; Reggae Tunes


Well, let's say that I have to manage my emotions these days: like I wouldn't have the time to be down. So I need some tunes to boost my mood. I decided to listen to these reggae tunes because everything feels good when listening to "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley.

So, here's my March Playlist. I hope it'll cheer you up, too!

Sister Nancy - Bam Bam
Bob Marley - One Loveeeee
Yellowman - Zungguzungguguzungguzeng
Paris Hilton - Stars are blind (go way back to elementary school years!)
Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
The Wailers - I shot the Sherrif
Mr. Vegas - Heads High
Don Carlos - Young Girl

I also have my spotify's reggae playlist embed here for you to enjoy. I'm not a super fan of reggae, nor a super fan of any music genre. But it's nice to listen to different genres time after time!


cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment