Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bunny talks

"Being a rabbit ain't easy you know, Fid," said my bunny. 
"Oh, how is that hard, dear? you sit on my bed all day, with my dream catcher..." said I. 
"Sometime it gets me on my nerves seeing possible stuff that'll happen to you while you're trying to jump so high in front of me, or how you smile in your sleep when you'd struggle in the morning. Or how you try to plan everything perfectly in your 'Treasure Book' or how you write your arts in your notes, or how you try to see so hard to reach your vision, or how you finally cry at night for doing the same ugly things you have done before. Trust me, it's not easy. Cause I just see, not act. and so do you. you see, barely try to act. seeing isn't that good my friend, seeing isn't that good." 
And I eventually found myself, pretending to talk to my bunny again

No comments:

Post a Comment