Friday, April 13, 2012

The three baritones


With De Drie Baritons
Thursday, April 12 2012 I visited this dutch cultural center in Jakarta a.k.a "Erasmus Huis" to watch this trio group from the Netherlands called "The Three Baritones" (dutch: de drie baritons). it was quiet entertaining. but I only recognized 3 of songs they sang yesterday. They sang Figaro for the opening song and it was spectacular, and they also sang erm "sway" and then "amigos para siempre means our friendship never ends-".  i don't know the title of that amigos para siempre song hehe.
~
I went there with my friend, Tasya. And I was acting weirdly there she said. when we got there we spared few minutes to see the photo gallery there. the photos were stunning and "meaningful". haha quotations.


One of their personel, the fat one is the funniest. he was being playful and fiendly. however jakartans barely know those songs they sing so the audiences were quiet lousy. but honestly, we were excited to see them performing in our city.
After performing they spared their time to meet us, the audience. and both Tasya and I took a picture with them. they were being friendly and ncie to us. so yeah. I don't have a camera with an auto focus so we took those pictures above with tasya's blackberry camera. the resolution isn't that great but oh well hehe.

So that's that. Thursday night in Erasmus Huis meeting a bariton trio from the Netherlands. what an experience! I'm looking forward for more events. free ones especially hahahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment