Saturday, September 22, 2012

Animals



A funny wind of thoughts blows my brain, freshens it, and leaves with a question about them, the animals. People whom we have indirectly admitted as mammals, are mammals. No matter how far or how high they can ever think, they are still mammals. I have one animalistic friend, let's call him, "The Dog". And I have another animalistic friend, that I usually call, "The cat". Both the dog and the cat would be very, nice to me.. in the old times. but as I see deeper, the dog will always be the sycophant.. and the cat will always be the devlish pussy inside. I have been judging the animal side of certain people.. calling their names with real animal names.. like grizzly, panda, skunk, and fish.. however, I began to realize.. maybe I am the only human left. just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment