Thursday, November 7, 2013

Botanical Garden pt1

Last week, like on Monday, Mom was planning to have a family trip to West Java on the weekend. Considering that I had spent a long damn time in Jakarta and realizing that my family hadn't had a family trip since... 2010? So I thought, why not. I canceled my plans on saturday night to join this family trip Sadly, on Friday, my father seemed so hostile to his surroundings. When I approached him to say hello when I had just arrived at home, I saw this fluctuating graphic, and that time, the graphic was fluctuating down down down like super down, I concluded that father had some problems that bothered him, causing his hostility to his surroundings. 

So on Saturday, I bought him a slice of opera cake.I also added a note to the box, saying "Smile, dad. You look handsome as your grin shines! Tomorrow shall we have our family trip.It'll be fun."

My father looked... shy when he received the cake. I knew he was happy with it. My opera cake helped my family to finally be able to have a family trip to West Java.

We left Jakarta really early. It was like 5 am. Sunday morning. And we arrived at 7 am in West Java. Oh, the reason we were visiting West Java is to pick up my sister from her camping field. My sister had been doing camping for 3days since Friday. It was her school activity. She looked so comfortable and she looked amiable enough to the nature. Nice. I wouldn't even last a day in that place. Oh, she was staying in this camping field, located in Cibodas, West Java. It also had this massive botanical garden near the camping field. It's called, "Kebun Raya CIbodas" (eng: Cibodas Botanical Garden)

The Botanical Garden was beautiful. Like really, you guys should come, bring your camera, and just shoot the right angle. So many many good spots to be taken photos at. It was beautiful. I visited that place early in the morning, so it wasn't really congested. It was oh so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment