Friday, November 6, 2015

FUCK YEAH HALLOWEEN

Happy Halloween everybody! I might have said this before, but Halloween and April Fools are the most important events of the year. I mean yes, I still attend Fashion Week, Movie Screenings, and other things, but these two events should be celebrated with ecstatic joy. I've always loved Halloween because of the costumes that people wear. I love to dress up as specified character and just fool around. This year, I dressed up as a dog. Yup. An angry dog, and this girl next to me is my friend, Zulfa, she showed up as a deer. I attended this Halloween party in Jakarta, and it was hella crowded, probably my last time clubbing. Next year I'm looking for more Halloween Festival than a Halloween party so I could be more "chill". Anyways, great night, great people, great event, happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment