Monday, January 23, 2012

Año Nuevo Chino


Happy Chinese New Year everyone! I am not chinese but yeah. I'm happy they're celebrating chinese new year here, I got one day off from school. But... tomorrow I'll still have sociology test, and math test in the following day. I'll still have economy in our first period, and music in our last period. so yeah. 
I said something weird today. I said something about eternity, and well, my conversation partner didn't take it... right. so I am the creep now. Yesterday I went to... my grandfather's brother's house, in this... small city near Jakarta. Actually, i don't know what to type... I got teenvogue december/january issue last month. and what weird is, the february issue is already on the store so yep. 
So once again, happy chinese new year! 

don't judge people by the size of their eyes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment