Friday, January 27, 2012

Spare the animals.

Yesterday, I was on my way home. the weather was unbelievably hot. I was moody. When I began to open my house gate, this grey cat approached me and was about to sneak in to my house. I don't like cats, dogs, reptiles, amphibians, and other small animals... but i don't like animal exploitation nor animal abuse... so yeah. I was moody yesterday, i was pissed cause the sun was unfriendly, heating the whole city, so I screamed at it. "DON'T ENTER MY HOUSE!" it looked sad and it went away. but i didn't care. I began to sit on the sofa, and somehow, I started to think about the cat -_-. i was mean to it. it wasn't fair. I felt sooo guilty abruptly. I started to think what if it was dying and nobody would help it? 

So today, in this english class, i drew that poster... spare the animals. they're totally sinless and dumb as fuck. so give them food. you don't have to... pet them in your house. just give your inedible foods you know... they'll appreciate it. Now i have this urge to create "Lost animal shelters" in Jakarta to take care of those poor little creatures. they'll be taken care of us, me and my future team. so they wouldn't look sad and starving again. 

SAVE THE LOST ANIMALS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment