Friday, February 3, 2012

Drama in your pocket.

Well "drama" started firstly in those books. how your emotions start to take over your sanity, it all happened in books..in stories. fictional ones. and then drama started to develop into a play, so people would see it... clearly, and interpret their emotion easily. and then drama began to take over the visual media... through tv, cinema, etc so people can see them repeatedly.
However, as the technology develops some more... people start to absorb the exaggerated actions in drama to themselves. in my nation, In indonesia.. people who are being so dramatic... we call them lebay. lebay. lebih. they're just so full of exaggerated bullshits. and this lebayism, is kind of... contagious. spreading all over the world. even the "text-messaging world"
Now my nation is infected by this massive blackberry fever. people seem like.. they have to own one, or like own a cellphone that's blackberry-alike. anyways... this lebayism, is infecting Blackberry Messenger world also. it's getting on my nerves now. "Oh my god, he didn't reply my message! he only read it! oh my god he hates me!" Oh my God, why are people acting like Giselle plus Julliet plus gay pedo lolita in these days? 
Think, positively. Be real.
It's your cell phone. You take over its system. don't let it take over your system, especially your brain; where your sanity is. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment