Friday, February 3, 2012

-

Take a deep breath.
You might throw your breakfast out of your mouth and get a massive heart attack, fid. Everything was almost perfect in the beginning, now it's just a trashing piece of shit. it makes you hope until you step out of your sanity, dear expectation, why bother expecting? hopelessly waiting? being all broken down and depressed? why though, why keep happening? me, expecting good things... turn out into very bad, annoying piece of dinosaur poops. It's so not fair, I think. Seeing back to the first time, remembering how it started and then look how it ended it's just so... frustrating. It's like, I was writing a perfect story, then reality ruins my pages, and turn it around, like... taking over my aspiration. it's bullshit. Why can't it just work one time, yeah? Be fucking friendly for once, kay mate?

No comments:

Post a Comment