Wednesday, May 16, 2012

People
I get brainwashed at least three times a day. It starts with my logical father, my half-superstitious mother, and my truly superstitious grandmother at home. And when I go to school, I meet my politic-addict, religion-freak, and irrationally self-optimistic teachers. I also meet my superstitious friends with their "ghost" stories. And I also meet those friends who are verry, political and loving controversials. I also meet my controversial-lover vocal coach there. And when I take a little bit of rest from them all, I meet my theoritical, liberal best friends. Well behind all of this, why don't you people just calm yourself down? Stop defending your shits. Because all these disorganized brainwashing moments, I can see who's neutral and keep connecting to the absolute normality, and who's ignoring the irrational insanity. We are people. Now did you say you didn't need a massive stratification for this? Think again. They're getting mad; unbelievably mad.. you don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment