Thursday, May 31, 2012

Friend

Friend, you said. in german, it's freund, in spanish it's amigo, in bahasa it's teman, in french it's ami, in your language it's vriend. oh it looks so similar to english but your people love to replace an f with "v". in here you'd be called ghetto. oh big amen for that. I am so mad at you. if it's all about the whole imperalistic colonialism stratification that you're the dutch, and I am the native Indonesian, makes you the boss I am the slave. I demand human rights here. who do you see me as? vriend? ik weet niet. you tell me. there are many things I would love to tell you, many things. God knows. And when I just get excited, you just start to run the imperialistic colonialism stratification system to me. we used to be vriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment