Saturday, June 23, 2012

Collage

This is another collage I have made since "separation" one a long ago. this is quiet random, dare I say. I was walking on the street, I was on my way home, and I took several glances on the trees, and I started to remember this belief of Indonesian people, that ghosts live up there, in the trees. this idea gave me this inspiration of painting ghosts in papers, and stick them in a catalogue picture. I got the whole miu miu picture from NYLON Magazine Indonesia, I actually messed with the model's appearance by adding that "crown"-looking headband, and that thing covering her eyes, and I kind of made her looking quiet silly by adding that animal printed suspenders, and flannel-based fabric bracelet, and a big rectangle ring. that's actually quet a mess. but well, that's what I wanted to do, and it looks pretty retro, doesn't it? it does. yay. so good for me and my collage. I have been thinking to create a new one during this school vacation, so yeah. I'm hoping that I will get many inspirations as I have been gaining many spare times and great sleeps :) au revoir.. have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment