Monday, June 18, 2012

Unnecessary people.

This looks very frustrating right now; throwing up my anger through this keyboard and these pictures. There are people in my life that I presume not necessary to be here, in earth. Well I really, honestly, don't expect to see you, dear people I hate in my life at all. I've been thinking, why don't you die? I, have never attempted to interfere your life by any possible way. how come you, always try to ruin my plans? my beautiful perfect-made plans. Do you know how many cells have worked to form those beautiful plans? and how long it took me to make them think and produce my beautiful, beautiful plans? what the freaking hell do you want from my poor tragic life? my loyalty? like you people are some kind of duplicates of the monarch-obsessed Adolph Hitler? I really want you, dear people I hate, to just ceasefire your attack. take a break. go to hell and rot in there. or just, go away. stop bugging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment