Saturday, July 21, 2012

the story that never ends..

I prayed to God that night after we met. I begged Him to not make you disappoint me. And perhaps, you did pray too that night, and begged Him to let you disappoint me. Well I guess you got what you wanted. and I know that my feelings were never considered as your business... But I expected you, to at least care, but turned out that you didn't. and the problem is, it doesn't matter whether you did care or you really didn't, because it's always seemed like that you didn't. but I keep expecting that maybe someday you would, but the other side I know that you wouldn't. And somehow, I just can't stop expecting, when there's nothing to expect anymore. 


"Still everyday I think about you
I know for a fact that’s not your problem
But if you change your mind you’ll find me"

No comments:

Post a Comment