Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Talky

Honestly, I wasn't even planning to indirectly write something in my blog about someone. 
But well, I am not talking about anyone.. but I am right now talking about the importance I give or the.. priority I have for certain people.
Crush? Well I don't think that I am prioritizing people.. isn't a great sample of showing a crush feeling from myself.. so nope. 

It begins in a deep early morning, where my eyes are still wide opened, awake, in the dark.. laying in my bed. picturing a true form in small media of  my fantasy... visions. as my thought moves away... far away.. to the bottom of impossibility.. to the edge of possibility.. to the spot of limit. it stops there. You. nothing to reach, nothing to lose. You are what I have, what I prioritze, what I presume as such an importance in myself. and the spot of limit fades...
vanishes there. leaves such a wonder, such a question. oh, what is that? how does my brain even come up with a slip of.. nothing I should never think of.

You. son of a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment