Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tolerance

I learned something today that... deep down inside you never feel like you could ever tolerate what you falsely tolerated. does that make sense? for example.. your partner cheated on you. they and apologized to you.. and you tolerated their mistake but you knew that mistake like that couldn't be tolerated. but you forced yourself to tolerate it so eventually, you tolerated it. well my point is.. if i were in that case, I wouldn't let anyone getting away for cheating on me. No matter what their reason is.. mistakes are mistakes. no bullshit. this is what they call... "I forgive but I do not forget". that is one weird phrase.. I mean why would someone forgive when they still recall the mistake by not forgetting it? does that make sense? doh-_-
So, the conclusion is.. when you have an abhorrent of something you can tolerate, don't tolerate. don't give pities.. they'll only make you feel regretful for lame decision you've just made.


No comments:

Post a Comment