Saturday, October 20, 2012

Self Humiliation

Okay, this is either really cool, or very humiliating. I was unbelieavbly attacked by massive boredom, that I fianlly led myself to visit Picmonkey.com. and I decided to edit my pcture and turned it into a failed poison ivy picture concept. ha-ha-ha. it looks so quirky. I mean very quirky. like, Luna Lovegood mixed with Poison Ivy in Batman. I like it though. 

I am getting more excited for halloween, wishing somebody would take me to a halloween party. And oh, the exam week is over, I have failed one test so far. quiet disappointing. I got my Jakarta fashion week invitations today. Attending Mphosis show and Hoss Intropia show... Because the rest of the shows are full. And yet, I haven't decided what to wear.. Plus I have a marginal amount of money. so I think I am going to cut off some clothes, rip them aoart and just, turn them more wearable. Or.. maybe I am not even going, and I'll give the tickets to my friend, instead. 

I've been actually waiting for christmas, because... this person whom we call "santa" a.k.a my a*nt, she will spread the end-of-the-year gifts and will also give me something. I mean she always gives us something in the end of the year.. just like santa. no offense. 
have a great life, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment