Sunday, December 8, 2013

Deep Disappointment

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/88250620/large.jpg
I have just finished with my final exam week. It's like a fashion week, but it's not fun at all, it's depressing. It's been a busy week, not an enjoyable one. I stuttered in various exams. I cheated during various exams, I swear I would do anything, anything to make me pass all the exam. So far, I have failed 3 exams; english, math, and geography. All I can do is inhale air right now. Honestly, If I were rich, I would've paid all my teachers and my headmaster to just, make me graduate with decent scores. Honestly, I don't think I can afford to accept the system of this life anymore. Who gives a damn fuck about Matrix and Linear Equation? Do I look like a hardcore scientist, maam? Inhale. Exhale. But I'm not rich. I just gotta stick with the system.
During math exam, my room was being watched by this counselor. She didn't give any chance for us to cheat. But this another room was being watched by a nice teacher so most of the students got 90 in math. School is a big fat liar. Only dummies would wanna be honest inside it. I mean try to be in my position. Can you, old woman, can you solve matrix problems? No you're old, you're a counselor. So why won't you be tolerant.... I feel like, killing dummies like her in my school now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment