Sunday, December 17, 2017

Memories


It's different, really. It's not like waiting could help. They're within me, trapped right under my skin, his beating heart, his voice, and his smile. Sometimes, I wonder to whom I should I ask for. To hear that voice once again, or to see that smile, or to even see the being, standing there, even from the distance. 

The Distance

There was a girl I once knew. She was smart.]She was someone I wanted to be: someone who's brave, who's confident. One day I heard, she had gotten married to a man whose name I haven't heard before.

The last thing I know, he placed a distance upon us.
I knew I should have not kept my distance. I would see her through social media, wearing all white, joining one of those God Fans Clubs.  



The Fans Club

They were all over him. His eyes. his eyes. his eyes. Dropdead gorgeous eyes. That day we could've just told him that he had the most. beautiful. eyes. But we didn't. We stared at him, thinking so much we got our own fallacies in delusional shapes. The imagination, the lust, and the dream.


The dream
They told me that a dream is a wish fullfilness. It answers the question with what we want to hear, because we can not manage to hear other possible answers. The funny thing is, when a beautiful dream turns into nightmare when we wake up: cause we know it's something we can not put into reality. But dream gives hope, and hope got me waiting.

Wait
There is a reason why you love waiting, it's because you get to create your own possibilities and play riddles with your own shadows.  That night, I whispered in prayer in this silent idle.


Idle
....


No comments:

Post a Comment