Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Socially Drained

a clip from "To be Bone" Movie

Well, this is not going to be a depressing blog post. It's more like, a self-discovery post about myself. I have been living around so many amazing people, who made me laugh, who made me smile, hell there are even those who made me cry but I am still grateful for them. As I grow up, I start to understand myself a little more. So I am going to be very straight-forward about it. I think I'm introverted. 


It's different from being shy or non-talkative person. I am quite talkative, but there are times when all this communication sucks up my energy. Like I feel so tired of communicating. I've told this thing in my previous post, but I wasn't sure if I was introverted or not. Because I've always been someone who liked to be around people, mingle in public events. But I think it seems to be too often for me. Anyways... It's not like I don't like the crowd or I just wanna be in my room alone all the time, it's just that.. I do need my time to recharge, to be alone for a moment, for my own sake. 

There are people who keep on insisting, you know. People who want you to stay the night, to chat all night long, to talk the oxygen out. I could do this back in the days, though I would end up being the silent one. Sometimes, I want to say this, "Give me a break."

A space, a time to think for myself, so it's quite depressing for me sometimes. When we have to move from cafe to cafe to sip another coffee, to talk about another cute guy, or another pregnant teenager; which topic I liked that one time, but I had my portion, so I needed to shut up for a moment. Can you even relate?

No comments:

Post a Comment