Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Moodboard: February 2018

Hello, everyone! Okay, I promise that I will take my blog seriously. I am not sure whether it's gonna be a fashion blog... NO, obviously not a fashion blog. It will a medium for my creativity; through writing, graphic design, photography, and other things that I love. SO yeah, I promise you, dear Lebenstraum, there will be 4 posts minimum with anything I like. Because it feels so good liberating your soul through writing. Free freedom, remember? And it feels like it's the right time to do something for myself, for my OWN satisfaction, not for money, or so called business. Anyways, here's my literal moodboard for this month.

I am soo back on my thinspo, not bulimic, just loving those skinny girls. I've been trying to go back on my diet, as I've become friends with this application called "Lifesum". It's a diet diary which tracks your calories outtake and intake. They give me 18 weeks diet plan to reduce 8 kg. And I've been an annoying calories Asperger. Like, I would ask the poor restaurant waiter "Do you know how much calories in this salad?" or "Do you have calories book?". It's just that it's so important for me to know my calorie intake and outtake. And also, I've been craving to have a new sport bra. I really like that one above, it's from h&m, I hope someone will send me one this month. HA

Anyways, I've also been wanting to read Sophie's World as I woke up feeling like a philosophical head. And I'm soo obsessed with the movie "Nerve". Anddd don't forget the union of the snake by Duran Duran. I've never been so aware of this band before, until just a perfect day, drink sangria in the park. Yes, I'm soo looking forward to read Sophie's world tonight and I will tell you guys my book review within one or two weeks!

Something else about february is that I'm turning 22 this month. I am not too excited, though as I'm just too reluctant to get these "a year older" conversation.

Cheers to February

No comments:

Post a Comment