Sunday, February 25, 2018

Clueless


Fetus, amnesiac

Mother,
Have I gone much farther or 
have I grown embittered?

To feel this blood run towards my bone,
once they sent my soul to drown
To see this face in the mirror,
torn by torments and terror,

Mother,
Beneath everything that I don't know,
along with every breath I had sough,
this question in which I came from,
about this place I'd been welcome

Mother,
I've lived almost a quarter of century,
None of them had believed in me,
about this place we've named and called,
is never for us to name and own,

Mother,
If I could ever ask you,
about the things that once made me,
the things that we both knew,
the things that we both disremembered,
the things that we couldn't answer,
about the origin of the origin,
about the purpose of livin,
about the purpose of dyin,




Anxiety 

Why have the lights gone blurry,
with these streets gone foggy,
and these questions gave much noise,
for this self that's been poised,
with what tomorrow goes,


**I tried to stay lowkey about my birthday but it didn't work out lol. it's just that there are so much I haven't done last year, and there are so much that I don't know. So I guess, there was no reason to celebrate. I was so so afraid about so many things that are coming to me in the following months. I'm not sure if I'm ready to be this adult. But, really, big thanks to these awesome people, who managed to stay, despite all this weirdness I've contributed, and all this ditching-party introversion, thank you thank you thank you! Je t'aime beaucoup xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment