Sunday, November 6, 2011

Where art thou?


Last night, as people started to shout all those holy takbirs, I arrived at home, feeling unbelievably upset. I was supposed to talk to, um you know. but since my cell phone broke the other day, and since my lappy would boot slowly, I decided to paint, to interpret my "sadness". I painted two islands, similar islands; separated by the ocean. you can translate it with your own words cause i wouldn't describe specifically, according to my awesome privacy. haha. 
So I finished painting at like 11:30 pm and added the "collages" just now. i wanted to add a poem, but i have chemistry and tech tests tomorrow, so i should've been studying instead, so yeah. 
So that's it for now. I'll see you in the next post :)

"So we'll meet again, after several years... several years; separation"


No comments:

Post a Comment