Sunday, September 21, 2014

-

They want me to speak, they want me to always be ready, ready for everything. they want me to be creative, they want me to be logical, they want me to think, they want me to write, they want me to obey, they want me to greet, they want me to sit, they want me to stand, they want me to meet in circle, they want me to draw, they want me to cut, they want me to read, they want me to do what they say. Silence! Silence! Silence! Silence! Silence! They want me this, they want me that, they want me those, they want me these, they want me.. Silence! Silence! Silence! You aren't worth fighting for, are you? Are you? Am I even? Silence! Silence! Silence! They want me, all of me. I'm running out of me. Time. Time. Where is it? What is it? When? What's when? what does "when" even mean when there's no time? timeless.

I only want them dead. Or if God can't approve, I want them shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment