Monday, October 17, 2011

Wisdom

I talked to my friend two days ago. This friend is super awesome, and super psychic. and he's all mine so fuck you! or not.
Well I actually wanted to talk about something that has something to do with the word "wisdom". but since this friend's bothering me by asking what i'm blogging about right now, it makes me reluctant enough to arrange words into something that has something to do with the word "wisdom"
I am not making any sense now. wow fid. WOW.
i actually found a new word today "judicious" oh my god. that word was used around 1500 - 1600. and i found it on 2011. it's pretty damn awesome. it means "wise" based on my googlling research. but i am not the native, so fuckyou. anyways i think that's it for now.

take care always.
fido dido

No comments:

Post a Comment