Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Paradise

I looked into your eyes as your shadow goes by, you've been such an illusion to me, like a friend of my soul that I couldn't reach. Maybe it's true your hand is just so squishy and so fat, maybe your arms are big, and bubbly. Maybe, your hair is soft, and your eyebrows are fierce. Your cheeks are chubby, your eyes are small, your lips are small, you. It feels like a, time out when you're here. like, a recess. like, you're the one who made me break through from all these, tiring days. and you still make me, break through. You're like a roller coaster, you could bring me so high, so down, so... thrilling, yet so exhilarating, yet so, exciting. You're like my morning resuscitation, and my evening lullaby. You. are magic. And I know, you're from paradise. I will always be your friend. Or whatever you want to call it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment