Friday, October 10, 2014

Discovery: These New Puritans

Bon soir tout le monde! I'd like to expose my very awesome discovery, These New Puritans. It's a british band, with their unique experimental rock genre, they're slowly influencing myself. I found the band on 2009 or 2010, I listened to their song "Three thousand ", I fell in love with it, but I didn't do further research about them. On 2014, like two months ago, I started to find out more about them. And here's what I found.

1. These New Puritans - We want war
2. These New Puritans - Attack Music
3. These New Puritans - Elvis
4. These New Puritans - Orion
5. These New Puritans - Hologram
6. These New Puritans - Organ Eternal

My favorite is "We want war" it's a very strong song. It has this drum-groovy part also. i love it very very much. I just feel... Energetic, yet rebellious when I listen to this song. You guys should take some time to listen to them as they're very unique, they have this reluctant way of singaing but I think it's what makes them cool. Woo! So yeah, hail to These New Puritans!


No comments:

Post a Comment