Friday, March 22, 2013

Dreams and Acid

Hello folks. If I were obliged to be a drugs addict, I would consciously addict myself to the marvelous Lysergic acid diethylamide, also known as LSD, also known as the most awesome tripping facility. This is a must tripping equipment for me. I've been quiet interested of dream power and soul traveling recently. I asked my uncle who studied hypnotherapy about astral travels and lucid dream. He said that I must be able   to lucid dream first to be able to soul travel. Soul travel can be accessed by sleep paralysis, google that. It's actually a torturing thing to feel, but being able to astral and go around the world without passport is such a priceless thing that can't even be comprehended by anything. However some soul travelers couldn't go back to their bodies cause they're too far to reach, and their bodies would be hollow, and they will rot. Crazy. I've  been interested to the LSD is because I want to experience the feeling of funny mixed hallucination and hearing echoing voice, and seeing similar shadows with the thought of living or dreaming. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment