Monday, April 21, 2014

Adieu, L'examen National!


I don't even know how to start this post. Should I say hi, or hello, or? I haven't posted anything since January 2. It's unbelievable. It should be unforgivable for me as writing is supposed to be my... hobby. But due to the crisis of my computer (I'm actually using my mom's notebook right now), and the limitation of mi tiempo, I just couldn't get myself to sit here, blogging. So.. The National Exam is finally over. The government was so genius putting international standard on the exams while the students...what we did, just stared at them, thinking, "where the fuck did these questions come from?"

But I am still, grateful. I finished those tests, despite of knowing if my answers were correct. LOL. Anyways, if you recognize that "bracelet"  on my math note, you must've been there. If you know what I mean. April 17. woo.

Yes there are changes in my blog. I just, changed the template, and the title. I got the template online, from btemplates.com if I'm not mistaken. And the title... "Lebenstraum". It means, living the dream. I know the word from Schandmaul's song I guess. Or maybe from the movie, Dreileben. I can't really remember. I hate to admit it, but I am actually a dreamer, a fanatic one. I'd like to be the opposite of stereotypical thoughts. I have sort of, forgotten myself these months. But as time went on, I realized that I used to be so independent in middle school. Like my mind was out of control. Back then, I would dream about me living in Hallstatt with my rockstar husband. But now, I can only dream about... Leather Jacket from Topshop. I don't even have the courage to dream about being accepted in the University of Padjajaran. So, in accordance of reminding myself, I changed the title. Lebenstraum, living the dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment