Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Magnesium (A poem)

Farcical thoughts deep in this forlorn,
As you drain my blood with vein of your own,
 You feel me bleed you feel me frown,
Tell me dear, how we both have mourned,
In misery we created and we adorned

Deep in your eyes, I can still see me,
Waving to myself, wanting to be free,
Still Dear, in my eyes, there you will be
Not a word is said, oh Why can't we?

Pass me by, leaving tingle and ache,
Like I was bitten by a snake,
With its fangs taste like cake,
You keep walking alert and awake,
Always let me feel what I shouldn't take

Don't drain my blood with vein of your own no more,
How come we can't stop this adjourn be done,
A better you, A better me, all this for.

Don't drain my blood with vein of your own no more,
I have your flesh you have my flesh all torn,
Please let us be the nothing we've been before.
The nothing we've been before.

April 22, 2014.
Fidy


No comments:

Post a Comment