Saturday, October 26, 2013

Too late to be told.

Today I didn't do my daily morning pray. I knew something bad was going to happen, but I didn't listen. I woke up, and I went to the bathroom to pee. But instead of preparing myself to pray, I went back to sleep. In that morning sleep, I had a dream. I saw him in my dream from such a pretty far distance. and then he kind of came to me, and he said, "Promise me, would you?" and I had no idea what he was talking about. But oh well, I hugged him. I felt happy inside. Like I felt really, really blessed having him in my dream. But then he walked away. I tried to chase him, to blame him everything. But then I saw him, entering a house, a white small house, with a big smile, a smile of satisfaction. And a girl showed up, and I could hear himself saying "I did it." in a silence. it was like, I could read his mind. And then I woke up, feeling slapped in my face. 

Sometimes, I just can't believe how drastic he has changed. I think it's just, impossible. I knew him in a nice, loving way, how can I possibly change my mind to a disgusting, hating way? Sometimes, I just don't want to believe that you are a horrible person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment