Sunday, October 27, 2013

Beauty

Some girls are so damn beautiful, they start to feel ugly. Define beauty is really difficult. People have their own opinions about it. Some girls would follow what society wants. skinny body, long legs, pointed nose, long hair, light skin. Some try so hard they won't consider their own values. Some girls would starve to death to be skinny. Some girls would take risk on plastic surgery, some would use whitening lotion, some would use push-up bra, some would use heavy make ups. Beauty. All I cared about was being skinny. I had my diet schedule back then, I wouldn't eat and stuff. Really pathetic. In the end, I still couldn't get what I wanted. In the end, I realize, beauty isn't meant to be craved, it is meant to be taken care of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment