Saturday, May 18, 2013

Handling Adults.

I don't know how I will be in the future. But once I become an "adult", I hope I won't be annoying. i don't like seeing adults handling things. it's too complex. It's too much confirmations. the problem is easy, but they like to make it hard. Last night, my grandma arrived from Malaysia. My mom initiated to bring her some chickens... fried chickens to the airport. she called, asking about the chicken, she called asking about if grandma's bed is rready, she called and called. I really got tired of answering the phone yesterday. I mean jeez, she could buy the chickens in the airport, duh. I mean there are restaurants there.. just buy the chickens there. and about the bed, grandma will be going home anyway if we did not change the bed. get what I mean? adults like to order this order that for unnecessary things. It really pisses me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment