Saturday, April 6, 2013

Italian.

I watched this Italian movie, "Malena"; a movie by Giuseppe Tornatore. It's about a boy, named Renato, who loved a woman, named Malena. Since then, I gained my interest to learn Italian. The movie concept was, simple. But it touched me, personally.

There's this part, where Renato says this,
"Signora Malena, a more capable person than me...
wrote that the only true love is unrequited love.
Now I understand why. It's been so long since you last came out of your house.
But the longer we are apart, the stronger my love becomes."
 And by the end of the movie, Renato says,
"Time has passed, and I have loved many women.
And as they've held me close...
and asked if I will remember them I've said, "Yes, I will remember you. "
But the only one I've never forgotten is the one who never asked-- Malena."
You conclude it. The quotes have said enough:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment