Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 3. 3rd movie; Our Idiot Brother

3rd movie for movie-reporting challenge. I should've written it yesterday, but I didn't finish a single movie yesterday hahaha. I tried to watch "The Empire of The Sun", and then "Bright Star", and finally "Mr. Bones", but wasn't be able to finish watching 3 of them. so I am reporting "Our Idiot Brother" that I watched a day before. hehe please forgive me blog :D

 The movie is about 3 sisters who have an "idiot" brother. I don't think he's idiot. he's just too honest, too friendly and too sympathetic to people. Man he was arrested for selling grass (grass as in weeds) to a cop. i mean isn't that stupid? he loves his friend's dog named Willie Nelson so much. he even loves the dog more than he loved his ex girlfriend. thats so dumb. the reason why i bought this movie is cause of Zooey Deschanel. haha. i love her. she's just oh so pretty and oh so acceptable. she plays as a lesbian Natalie in that movie. so yep.


The movie was entertaining, wasn't confusing at all. it's very watchable... it's just that there are some heavy words in it like "fuck", so i think it's not suitable for children. but um if you dare then what the hell. merci.

No comments:

Post a Comment