Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 6, dth movie; Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows


so I went to the cinema today, and I decided to watch Sherlock Holmes 2! oh my god, it's sherlock holmes 2 people! 2! you're kidding me right? theyve got 2! I've watched the first one and i was amazed by his his cleverness. and today i just watched the second one;) wow. 
after watching this movie, i started to think about me taking the science class for 11th grade, and be a detective as I'm graduating high school ;)


In this movie, Dr. Watson finally got married. Miss Adler died. Sherlock found a gypsy friend from france who was looking for her brother named Rene. the bastard in this movie is James Moriarty. there's also his brother here named Mycroft. he found this adrenaline-stimulant that could cure Gladstone from this illness from this posionous fruit he gave. this adrenaline-stimulant eventually saved him from his death. wow. 


It's a new movie my friend.... so i am not gonna tell you everything. i'll let your spriti of excitement raise its highest level. then bam! i'll let it explode as you start watching the movie;) fidy lebay... watch it! or else.... nothing ahahahaha just watch it it' so asdfghjkl awesome ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment