Sunday, December 18, 2011

Faked.

"Never meant to make you sad."
That could be an excuse, right? It doesn't make sense at all. Everytime you hurt someone, you have found out at the beginning. "This is not right" your heart would tell. But we all would still do it; hurt each other. we knew we would hurt each other, we lied to each other saying "I've never meant to hurt you" although we fucking did mean to hurt each other.
"I didn't want to make you sad."
Of course you fucking did want to make me sad. It's so FUCKING abvious, fucking cunt. it's just a fake excuse. we can never make a perfect decision, so we make up another excuse, "I had no choice" or "I had to."

Cause i know we've always meant to hurt each other in a various condition. we, humans, who else? decisions are made to be something that makes everything clear. once you make a decision, you fucking know what will happen. God will only just smile, He is not interefering. why would He? God knows we know what we're choosing.

It's abstract, dear. It's abstract. I don't know what I want now. But I obviously don't want this. I really don't.
People throw each other away then make up excuses like "I had no choice, but you know I have never meant to hurt you." please nigger, go fucking wipe your ass.
And tt actually hurts a little more when you receive that kind of excuse. it feels like you actually wanna start over but you can't, and you don't want to, but you want to, but something tells you that you can't, or not be able to, not allowed to...
And it's frustrating. I would know.


Oh well, I am getting used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment