Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 4, 4th movie; The Pianist


 This is the fourth movie I watched this week. I am sorry I didn't report this movie punctually. this is because my personal coputer was used by my cousins these past 2 days. the kids are spending their vacation here, so yep.

"The Pianist" told me a story about the survival of a polish pianist named Wladyslaw Szpilman (Wladek) during World War II. Wladek was Jewish. He died by the age of 80, on 2000. FYI, the movie is in english so don't you worry ;) Man, if i were Wladek, I'd be super thankful to God. He was just so damn lucky. Random people helped him. it kinda showed me that although you are alone, helps will just come if you've been such a great person to your surroundings. :)

War is bad. Thought everybody should KNOW.
"German fuckers." said a polish man when he was released from a german prison.
"Son of bitches. dirty bastard!" the polish man went on.
He walked around those arrested germans. and he shouted, "You took everything away from me! I am a musician! you took my violin away! You took my soul!" Ouch burns.


Back there in Warsaw, Poland. Jews had to wear this emblem so the germans can see the difference between those non-jews and those jews. Jews weren't even allowed to walk on the curbs, jews had to respect german soldiers, andthey should do what those germans told them. those jews were moved to this jew camp... some of them were moved to another camp, and eventually got killed by the Nazis. Wladek was about to be moved to that other camp, but this jew police rescued him. thats when he was separated from his family. he became a labor worker who worked for those germans.
It was bad.
There's this scene where a defected old man was sitting in a wheelchair. he was told by the germans to standup. he didn't obey that instruction cause he wasn't be able to use his legs anymore. ther germans finally threw him down to the first floor, and he died. that was tragically funny. >.<


I recommend you to watch this. no sex scene, only violence. don't let the children watch it though. but yeah. this movie has won 3 academy awards. it's a great movie, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment