Saturday, December 24, 2011

I just got my teen vogue and nylon yesterday. However, I don't feel like reading them at all. my vacation has started. I've been planning stuff on my notebook. my financial is pathetic at the moment. so I don't see any possibility of any awesome recreation nor fancy self-entertainment this vacation. i'll just blog all day or maybe watch short movies on youtube. i haven't gone to a salon this month. haven't got my hairspa. I've been gaining weights. now i am 46 kilos from 44 kilos (we dont do lbs thingy here). I've been also trying to read this book about public relation, and also have been trying to read this history of france book. but i get bored. I also have been trying to pronounce french words from this book called "La fontaine fables". but i don't understand a word but "la cigale et la fourmi" hahaha
Anyways, I am pretty pathetic. >.< 

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment