Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 5, 5th movie; I am Slave


This is the fifth movie I watched for my movie-reporting challenge
This is a movie about a slave. a salve named maila anuur who was forecly taken by these horrible arab-faced people. she was bought by this arabian woman, and had to work for her. the master didn't pay her. the arab bitch even beat her up cause she was playing with the bitch's daughter. malia was bought by the age of 12. she was separated from her family until she turned 18. 


 by the age of 18 she was brought to London to work for the bitch's sister. not too long after, she finally ran away with some help from this black stranger. he helped her to get into a cab and also helped her to contact her parents in this africanish loaction haha.it's a great movie. it made me cry, really. too much slow motions though haha i had to fasten it >.< i couldn't help myself. but it's a great movie. slavery should be vanished today.


No comments:

Post a Comment